TAB

8/23/2010

Black howl - Chapter.3 go out

Black Howl.
By Kardien Lupus.


Chapter.3 Go out

“It may big problem for human.”
I bemused as crouched in flat stone. It was settled in Celina’s garden. Governor Head of city’s people was like Era. I thought. Suddenly I felt urge to chew flowers. Roses had neat smell and also seemed fit for bite. I felt fangs was itchy that was canine’s beating habit. I shook my body then went back original thought.
I had brought a letter for governor. It was fact. At that time I didn’t think addressee’s state. Living with bureaucrat tended to make bore someone’s state. I used to sniff Cohort the bureaucrat that they released arrogant atmosphere. In this air, wolves merely little care to someone’s state. Bureaucrat always thought I’m higher.
Anyway, even Claudian was governor; I didn’t think his death associated with my delivery. If this related with me that Cohorts could never attempt to kill me. Instead of kill, they might torture me. And added I just delivered a letter; I’m illiteracy. But one thing, it seemed Cleary wronged. What point remained at me that I was useful to investigation. They didn’t use iron tool at torture but use pen and ink. I knew they like dreadful or endless question. If I was investigated, I might be stared at desk during my whole life. I disliked it, thus way to go back cage in safety got more difficult.
Flower small was good and sky was clear. It was good day even none of textile workers who made amount of chattering remained inside of house workroom.
She went out to somewhere before half of hour. She said, it may take long time. I thought she might meet some people. She was not tax officer who stuck in his desk with amount of papers. I saw these kind men in bronze hall before. City tax office located in Bronze hall. She was not such pity man, thus she often went out for meet someone that it had no problem.
No one remain in this house. I was free and also today even was human’s holiday. I decided throw out my logic. I was trained it before I dwelled in kennel for my puppy hood. Throwing was easy: Do not think everything. I should just ride my instinct fully. Pant-, Pant-, what a wonderful day! I could try running, digging and hiding in this wide world. I got urge to jumping, just moving had no reason and scratching that using my hind leg(Badly, I got flea from somewhere before few days). I had panting and panting and panting as shined summer sky. I had urge to water then rushed toward a bucket which was settled in next small well.
However, I should call my logic after some minute. I destroyed part of rose garden. My canine instinct just decided it was fully fit for bite in fang’s pleasure. Bad dog. I thought. In human world, we should ban many our behaviors for human. I knew one pact as my mouth was stuck with roses and thrones. Tongue was hurt. The pact is she might be angry to me. She loved rose and was bring them. I was afraid as a canine.

“hello! Roberui ante. I say my gladness from my first, and second, and third pleasure.”
She said. A wide man seated on his chair in front of her. His face was looked mild(We well saw in dark, caught well moving things, However didn’t well divide shading. It was just mild than anything in my sight.) but had some tobaccos and drinks smells. These were faint that other human never smell it. He used musk perfume well that perfume covered his other smells and even little sweat. In sunshine from window, He was happy that He meets my mistress with eyes.
“Father! In my supposition, you drank some alcohols last night.”
She said in her little anxiety. I realized their relationship that was deep than I expected. A family. I got a right answer.
“Well, that night I had just one or two sip of drinks with my friends.”
He answered with pretentious but didn’t hid it. His words were merely excuse.
“What do you coming here for?”
He asked and added his chuckle. Family conversation I determined it. While I was living with her, I heard Roberui or that Ante several times. These back talks had contained bad nuance. I assumed her and that Roberui may have bad relation. My wolf ears heard dark gossips but I didn’t report to her. I had thought its relation was sensitive to her.
“I just want meet father. It was weekend before last time we met. What happened during that time?”
She questioned. Happy smile hung on her face that seemed could never go away from her. Good family. I thought except his little drink smell. I was crouching on carpet that was embroidered diamond shapes. It seemed expensive.
“What is it? I heard some talks that they said I brought scary beast for your safety.”
Wide man pointed me through his desk. He looks to me in his curiosity eyes.
Today, she went out with me to somewhere. This place was many of odd smells mixed. It was large stonework building and yard. She said this place is dyeing workshop. She seemed to know this place and went straight to corridor that was decorated neat wooden floor. At the room in corridor, wide man seated in his chair.
I hated pointing. In nature feeling, that pointing just referred to concern. But I was trained logic that logic caught base circumstance and talk. His is human and also my mistress’s father. Human was afraid to wolf and his daughter was only living with wolf who had wiry and gray fur. I was afraid to his next words.
“I’m bough-.”
“When you asked to me that you can buy one or two dog like things, I had questioned my friend that he knew well the dogs. It has been years since I make question; I thought this one was still expensive. Where do you get money?”
He interfered. He still was keeping chuckle but his eyes cautioned at me. Suddenly I’m afraid. If he ordered her to kick me from her house, I might be dumped at road then be killed cohort or shepherd.
“You are success and I have my home and also earned well money. I’m not child, father.”
She replied. She wrinkled her face, might thought her father is going too far. My leader might protect me. I felt. I was little relived.
“If you told me, I brought you better one.”
Wide man, Roberui clicked his tongue. Its sound made my ear itchy and flinches. Human never felt small sound’s itchy. We could hear various small sounds. In this case, I felt nerve that, better one? She or he who had called better one might have mild fur and good shape. His said that meant we were money or goods. I got this like treat in many times.
“I like this animal. She had good behavior and no problem.”
She responded. I really like her. She was very generous leader and protected me. I was relief that sinews act like same. Wide man seemed to he decided chose other topic. He opened his mouth.
“I see daughter. Is your work getting into better? I haven’t heard your news in these days.”
He was wide man but not bulge. He wore large suit that had looked stiffen but he also not bore man. Instead, suddenly, he got long smile. If I could smell, it showed enjoyable man’s air.
“I do well live since I leaved from your protect. Mending clothes is not my dream but will get money. Hmm, sometime, I can get real clothes making request.”
She got one clothes request in these times. Wide man made loud chuckle. I sensed this conversation entered main discussion. In the sunshine through office’s panes of glass window, Father and daughter’s meeting seemed usual and pleasure but every conversation contained its subject. I was keeping and looking it in relief of mind and muscle. Wolves usually did observe that our feeling led to us into this acting.
“Well done. I heard before several days that my one of operative found new way. He said in front of me that we could try new dyeing which from his mind. I might get extension my ‘work’ to out of city.”
He smiled in his reverie. I thought textile workers they had favorite story form their fabric work as like as Cohorts usually said law matter.
“When I was young, sometime you got request clothes making but now you seemed just manufacturer that you don’t make clothes in nowadays. However you still keeping your habit from that times.”
My mistress was keeping their textile story but I sensed bitterness from her. It hid some intention.
“Hmm, Celina. I don’t know what you saying.”
He pretended.
“You had drunk. You had touched your friend’s thing. Ah, you had got feast. I can find it from you. Is this also your professional work?”
She attacked invisibly. I sensed they were sharing their problem. Keep my logic. I thought. Our feeling or instinct had tendency that was define in easy. Feeling which from deepness had easy standard that was Bad or good otherwise anger or relief. Human’s problem was normally complex. I needed to keep my logic.
“hmm, What do I last night? I don’t have any special memory.
He pretended once more. Wide man seemed really innocent at that time. But I smelled none innocent.
“You always have playing, father.”
She made Definition. It little pinned to him. I could smell her dislike and usual calmness. At last, I let my sinew form discussion of me. They seemed could don’t care of me. It gave little interesting even to wolf. I heard often that roberui then I wanted to see these back talks’ reason. My feeling was simple that I had curiosity(It must not involved fire that I spent first one year for overcome fear of fire.) I should see it directly.
“You already know I want little joy. That joy wasn’t bad. It was little, just little. My daughter, I never were fall out to my playing. I’m also did work well in my work. Now I thought some research for new and good dyeing way with my worker.”
He excused. This time He not pretended. His discussion was easily uncovered that he seemed had many discussions with her in before. I smelled something that was woman, hmm, women. I know one pact that human male was favorite to get more their female kind. Lot said if you couldn’t fix your sick thought, I’ll cut you with my sword. But I think it was true.
“Please, you should drop down your meeting time. You had met many prostitutes that even I can say some of them names. I smell your drinks. Last night you may get a great feast and your friends’ breasts and- Do you have plan that make a young brother for me?”
She made point and seemed she got a win. Did she smell? It was not truth that she conjectured then directly said that got a point. Human couldn’t smell bare little scent. I assumed this like conversations was frequent that she could say directly.
“It was my pleasure. Even I usually got a play but also had devoted to you. Now you get own your h- hmm, house. My playing barely disturbed my own work, thus, I have right to my choice. Celina.”
He putted out his opinion against her. It might the old problem to them. I sniffed atmosphere. In the our kind, this arguing might solved easily, winner ruled and thus failure gave subjection, wolves usually fought.
“I don’t think like that. Many people thought you as bastard and I’m your daughter. Roberui is bastard then her daughter? I heard it before. People thought ‘The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.’. People guess I have a man or men but I’m innocent. I do not dare suppress in now. You should give to me your solution.”
It seemed serious. When she went out from her red house with me, she radiated that she have some problem. I had guessed it related with her tailor job. Shine was good and room was tidy than outside of dyeing work place. Wide man’s office had good furniture which people say good things. These had same smell as Bronze hall’s furniture and wooden decoration. Should I intervene for my mistress? I worried. It’s unexpected and I had been didn’t know her background.
“Is this your problem? Which was carried from your mind? Hmm, I will have many times that use for you as father and daughter. I love you but-. Have you another matter that I expected in this day time meeting?”
Roberui; his face crumpled by little shame. I didn’t know exactly this background but know this : if he is wolf he did back off or licking her chin. However he gave out his opinion that if seemed he had curiosity.
“hmm, Do you want throw out me to that? In that case, I have one. I need to go somewhere in my decision. Even we can have big argument but we still share as family. Father and daughter, that is fair. What is problem which was you have.”
Her face was suddenly down. She seemed like pup, a weak pup. Her real face also down. Her brown dress was looked worn. She still held her discontent and wanted to fix her father for make good man. However she was down.
“hmm, yes, your right but not this time. I’ll give a message a few days later. I just want more comfortable conversation in now.”
He said, made chuckle, and then watched out me.
Hmm, hmm, hmm. These hmm might be their familial habit. I could mimic this in her servant side. What is message? I was curious. It might be human’s own which was too difficult to understand to wolf. They seemed forgot my existence in their conversation. Is it their mistake? I didn’t know.
“Celina, we are man and woman. I think we do not act like it.” He pointed me; Celina was watching, found her mistake. “So, we should keep our good mind.”
Roberui gave to me one wink which contented appreciation for his escaping chance. Complex human. I stooped my head to wooden floor. It radiated waxy smell.
Then they had good talk. They talked about their work, made chattering in their hobby(Celina said about rose; Roberui pretended then said tasty food.), asking their living to each other. I knew that people made little sweat in their easy situation. They made little sweat than before. I detected it.

“I think this also heard back talking before. This has sharp ears and glittery eyes.”
In the end of pleasure conversation, Wide man Roberui pointed me.
“You may be right but I think fluffy is good companion. I had done my determination.”
I dislike pointing. However, in her mind, father’s point out might be not dangerous. She made ringing chuckle.
“Your determination always was not bad; however, this may sneakily hear bad stories. I need to say right truth.”
He said and adds some words that he should have a time with me.
“Why do you want alone with her? She is my things.”
“If you want my confirmation that allowed living with this animal, then, you need to allow my opinion.”
She made little moan but he demanded. He may hate our kind as same as other human. I didn’t want alone with him but she went out through door.
“Do you think nothing but special?”
I shook my head. He stood in short time then seated his chair. He tapped his desk.
“I don’t know why my Celina had selected you animal. You may sniff many things form me. You may know that I disbelieve your kind. Anyway, Celina was content from you. I should give to you some words.”
I was crouching that I didn’t move my seat. I relaxed my tail, made bow and backed my ears. I made form of submission. In my thought, this posture was fit for situation.
“Celina was lonely girl.” He cupped his chin by his rough hands “I never saw she have two more friends. I’m bastard and love bastardly life but I had devoted her through the longtime. Sometimes she was looked hard but many times was fragile.” He made sigh then watched out the door. No sound came from it. My mistress might go far away, He added his saying. “You should love and care her. It is right in your seat.” He said.

After a few days later she patted me in her bathroom. In the morning, she finished her washing. She grasped soap and comb that I knew her plan. She was to be washing my body and trim.
I was not pleasure at bath. Bath erased smell; at my body, I accumulated many sell and feeling and memory. In each encounter, many things exchanged and accumulated; body was like human paper that they were wrote down things.
I didn’t want lose recode of Roberui. I needed to study more him. I thought she accept that nature But She kicked my ass. She said this : Clean is better.
I soaped then lost my memory. I was downhearted but she didn’t care. After soaping she trimmed my fur. She pulled out sticky fur. It was ached.
“I hate it.”
I made human words.
“Do you know why people wear dress? It is not only their happiness but they also want that was looked good to other.”
She was trimming my fur with comb. She got mild smile in her face that smile was she usually made. I could make frown that meant little snarl to other kind. But she was doing in her light heart. I couldn’t dare spoil her good purpose.
“Look your shape. I’m right. Neat fur is surely worthy.”
She dragged me to one second floor room. A looking-glass was glittered by early morning shine. Through the high length of glass, smooth shine spread. In our sight, shades was dim than human. Glass seemed like covered by faint pastels. It was looked beautiful.
I saw my shape through the glass. Little roughly and trimmed gray wolf stood in front of me. Her ears were erect that ears were Triangular on certain shape. I bristled at her that was didn’t easy rival. A few second later I recognized she is me. In my instinct, recognized glass was some hard.
Good rival which I can do against. I thought. I didn’t know that my reflection meaning. Glass was clear than anything could reflect water and iron and in such. My heart and gray wolf which stood in glass, were they same? I thought. The question seemed not fit for wolf.
“You are good thing.” She tied string and ribbon. I was wolf but I want didn’t care these. “Today I will go some where. I may stand overnight in there. You should keep home alone.”
Sometimes she went some where then stood in overnight. She said she have some work that she should do. I had kept home alone sometimes. Lonely time made me little tense and silence made me unpleasures.
“I’ll go now and you should keep home well.”
She was grasping large beg and said in the house entrance. She wore tough dress. I could feel its rough feeling. Her smile was still stuck in her face. She seemed neat and clear.
“Yes, I obeyed my master.”
I yipped. She saw my eyes little then slapped door. I was left in the morning. She said my meat and water were putted in storage. I ate them. Lonely guarding was not difficult that wall was high and nearby alleys seemed safe. I never heard or sniffed dangerous things. They seemed always calm like house in this moment.
I was prowling inside the wall. Canine usually needed some walking that was instinct. It was not controlled by logic. Walking was better than itch of paws.
In nothing got special mood, I scratched my ear with my hind leg. She gave some potion for kick out my fleas but It may didn’t work. I felt still itching. Where did I get flea?
Evening seemed serenity. Today and next day were rest day to workplace. Celina’s companions might appear the day after next. Night sky was light. Suddenly I felt some smell.
Weird and stiffen but friendly, it was unusual smell. I lay on her small garden. Roses radiated their beauty; it was like invader who attack at atmosphere. Smell was sour.
I popped my head. Even I lay on small garden but smells that came from every direction. I could detect and identify it but this smell just wired.
I stood on garden then moved. All near sides was dark but my sight was clear. I saw the wall, house wall. In the near side of garden, wall had small and dark iron door that was opened.
“Why is small door open?” I murmured in human words. It was helpful when I needed to clear thought. I never found this door before. Smell came from beyond the door.
I never caught invader’s sign. It seemed was opened by it self. Something inside me made me tense. I hesitated in two seconds then decided. I decided go outside. She said don’t go outside. I never want rogue wolf that even people called me as it. However smell was friendly.
I pushed my body through the iron door. The door made friction sound. It was like breeze that spread to silence. Front from iron door was dried ditch. In right of ditch side, high and vertical embankment stood. Sour smell reached out followed the ditch. I didn’t measure its time even every smell had their time line. Sour smell seemed so old but also seemed so early.
I was tracking down smell. End of short ditch, round tunnel appeared. I don’t know why I chase the smell. Just my instinct strongly recommended. Friendly but disgust, smell was mixed these. Its compound made me uncomfortable. I want clearable defined.
Tunnel also dried. It really dark that even my sight was loss but I could chase smell. It was not intense but rich.
End of tunnel night dim light shined on bottom. I recovered my sight then found sewer gate. Iron cover was opened. Smell lured me. My logic warned me but feeling dragged me to out of ditch. My ears might be hear it, bristle sound. I jumped out from tunnel. I almost slid but stood on pavestone. Sour smell was little stronger then I saw narrow alley. Smell reached out alley.
End of track of smell mossy stonework building stood in. I swallowed than was up my head. Up the stonework bottom the building covered whitely plaster. Sour smell seemed like from mossy bottom but it was not true direction. The smell came from inner side.
Find entrance wasn’t difficult an invisible string was tied nose. Door was opened and smell was strong. At the moment I felt that I want runaway. Bad odor was stronger than familiar smell. Glitter eyes watched to me shortly as I turned my body and began to back to my mistress house.
I returned my body but it wasn’t mean snarl, in stead of I tucked my tail. A big and strange thing stood in hollow inside. It’s big. I thought. Triangle ears fell into each side. I briefly consider show my submission. However it ignored me that it seemed have more important business. Also it even seemed didn’t recognized me. Sour smell came from it. I felt little dizzy. It had stronger power. Suddenly it disappears than no windowed hole remained in front.
I chased it. Even no had any reason that I felt it will make matter. Chase was need in this time. It was fast and knew how avoid human but also carefulness. Often it was up its head than saw something. As if it understand something, it nodded in its bemuse. When the several streets crossed, it stopped.
I looked up sky. Big and bright moon settled in dark sky.
I smelled alcohol from short distance. It saw something that it was street sign. It made pants. I realized it was reading street’s sign. I felt weirdness. It advanced little then read which building’s sign. In front of it wooden sign hung on building’s wall. It read like : H a l l o f F r o n t a n d B a c k. I didn’t know human letters but knew alphabet.
I learned it before bouncer lot came to Bronze hall entrance. Previous bouncer Resiseu He taught me alphabet. He was chatter man that it was only reason to taught alphabet at wolves. He thought it bring more capable of chattering. We might be able to read some paper for him. However he was successes and leaved low duty. I didn’t have time to learn more letters.
It lurked behind shadow then I also lurked shadow from behind it. Waiting was one of endurable pact. I was waiting, breeze came to my side, sniffed them, then someone came from bar.
He wore blue coat and tied sword halt, looked arrogance but fruity young. He was cohort the City detective. He hugged other human it was female. From her body, Sour and low musk radiated but not deep like sourly animal.
Cohorts usually liked feast and eat but not women, that because they cautioned every common people. However, he was smelled very young that he was as same as other common men. He had power and like female.
Animal seemed decided do act. [He bowed his women. I didn’t know He recognized that she also had other male’s smell, but his was young seemed didn’t care it. As the woman was working left way, it began acting. Young human never know it. Suddenly he stopped might felt something but late. It leaved form shadow and jumped to him. He never got a time that take gun or sword. His throat was opened immediately; I felt its pulse; He was struggling but didn’t make sound. It pointed his belly and opened; He was more struggling, grasped sword and swigged but it didn’t surprise; sword just made little hurt to it. He was tore.]
I knew all situations. I was carnivore that made to I must knew it. Woman turned to back. She might hear its sound. [It immediately did response. It ran and dumped his body, jumped woman but not throat, tore everything. She toppled and also didn’t make sound; it eats her; she was twitching but it ignored. Bar wooden door opened some human watch out to outsides but it already hid two bodies using its jaw.]
I resisted bloody smell and hungry then triumph. I was confusing meat and human’s different. Bloody smell very same. When I was got triumph from confusion, it approached to me. [It sniffed and bit me.]

“Hello! Wake up!”
Voice came to ears. Some force tugged my ear; I felt ached. I didn’t open my lids because I felt aching from all over the body. Especially, I felt pain from belly. I opened eye. Little yellow light came to me. It was morning she pinched my right ear.
“Don’t touch me. I feel ach.”
I merely said in human words. But she smiled. I bothered even she was my mistress. I felt fabrics which stuck on my body. I belly was tied bandage. I sniffed sour smell that was faded but still vivid. I looked her and also sniffed more sour smell, and, and also bloody thing. She wore faint blue dress and was smiling.
“grrr-.”
I snarled, Bristled. I wanted say one sentence in human words. She didn’t throw smile but keeping it. She stretched hand to my body. I opened jaw and raided but she easily avoid. She withdrew her hand form my range. She was still smiling.
“What are you doing to me?”
I asked in human words. First I had disbelief, second I got realization. She was it not even had feeling but also sniffed. I bristled then felt aching. Suddenly I wondered; do I feel correctly? I looked up toward her.
She was smiling that she was knew everything. I sniffed soap. Smile and bobbling smell was meant she disguised for other people. However, she was unexpected that treated wolf.
“Why did you chase me last night?”
She asked and looked my belly then checked bandage’s condition but didn’t touch. She already touched my body for cure. It may cure but my fur rose.
“I smelled and wanted chase it. Its reason is my part of instinct. I don’t know how I explain its feeling.”
I barely said.
“I had forgotten something that had been toward the home. When I unlatched my private door, you stood on garden. I couldn’t dare back to my rooms. I have some doubt that I have my job done well.”
“Your job?”
I asked with my growl. She said experience in her sorriness. Her regrettable wasn’t for them. I remembered it smell’s owner that how she did her job. I felt something was wrong.
“Why do you leave from this?”
I asked with bared teeth when she stood from her crouch. She adjusted her clothes for a few seconds then finished her preparing for go out. Morning’s shine mildly covered bottom. It was warm but I knew it would grow hot. I was set wooden floor, recognized this room was her bedroom. Claret bed stood in window side. Window was half opened, unlocked. Windowsill was carved some claw mark that window seemed one of alternative entrance.
“I will buy several potions at pharmacy.” She said. “They sell potion and medicine only for man and woman but I think it well work for wolf. You are hurt and get a little anxiety that you should take a special care.”
She opened normal door, not window. She was keeping her smile that smile now seemed little scary even to wolf. When she went out through door, I threw a question and bark.
“Why did you save me?”
It was not necessary but I wanted ask. I said crushed words in yipping sound. I looked her that she had some bother and scared things to me.
“I had done determination. I didn’t want doubt my determination.”
She made wider smile at once then shut door and disappeared. I felt more aches that I knew she could really kill me if she wanted it.

Days came and went in stable house. She didn’t show her dark fur, skin was always smooth, didn’t have snout and tail; specially, she acted like kind heart.
She gave food, petted my back(every time, I bristled.), attempted kiss me. House was comfortable but I bothered her. I knew that some cracked at my feeling.
Is this acceptable? It was my question. I might crazy my self that awful wolf. However, she was not crazy that was normal. She didn’t pretend her state. Every time I stared her that she gave smile to me. Smile was natural excuse that had this meant she wasn’t dangerous, and thus, was keeping good life.
I heard this like story before. As human swore to us, they said several bad stories. They insisted we have condemned part in our body and also mind. Thus, A pact, they had bestial animal story had no wonderment. In before, I heard a bad wolf story that a human-wolf.
No human believed its story. Even they hated wolf that it was old ignorant story. They say they are enlightening. I had learnt my logic these enlightened human. I was struck by confusion. How is human-wolf real?
Celina, my mistress was not changed but revealed she. Did she save me just want companion in her bad thing’s side? I didn’t know but scared. My logic was struggling with confusion but instinct very quickly accepted. She was stronger than me, thus, she was my right owner that I should obey her.
After my moon night(She said that time was full of moon.) stalking, nothing was different. She was keeping gentle and loved chatting with her workers. She devoted her roses. However I knew pacts she was thing and killed two people.
“Is anyone there? Is anyone there?”
A voice it came from outside of gate. It was a male and clear voice. Today was another holiday after several days from moon night. Mistress and I only were left house. I stood in midst of small garden when I heard a man’s voice. I thought fresh rose smell might calm me.
“Who’s calling?”
She answered inside of house. I detected another man’s smell. A voice companied with other. They hadn’t curiosity but attention. I sniffed it also. A man repeated his asking. He might not hear her answer.
“Sorry for mistress, can I ask some question? We come from cohort office.”
She went out of the house. She opened entrance door that two men stood in front of her. They wore blue coat and dark pants, were cohorts the City detectives. The man who spoke at first, he asked her.
“Do you know Herian tax officer? If you know him, I should ask some matters.”
Man who wore glass kept his saying. He didn’t wait for her permission. He concentrated at Herian that his face was hard. I recalled that moon night. That young cohort was not tax officer but she gave death at two innocent people. I was getting worried.
“fluffy, you go to Roberui’s dyeing workplace.”
She seated before me then whispered to my ear. She realized some pacts like my worrying. I didn’t know her thought but remembered moon night.
“I know his wife. Why do you ask me?”
She stood then faced to him and said. Two blue coat cohorts filled in door.
“He is missing. Herian associate to taxing problem that I heard from other. I should investigate people who had met him. What do know about tax officer?”
He was going his questioning, seemed thought that these questions may not bother other. He saw me. He didn’t worry me that he might have many sights from cohort’s wolves. He concerned me and asked her.
“What is it?”
“This is my canine. I brought her used my money.”
She pretended as if I had no problem or bad experience, gave sign to me. She lightly struck my hind leg with her shoe. Two cohorts didn’t notice it. This sign meant go to Roberui her father. It was clear which problem was happened. As she held them with several chats, I slipped out through them then disappear from their back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment